Thursday 29 June 2017

Proposal

Proposal
. Brief – The idea is that for my documentary I am to come up with a question regarding video games, but will have other video games discussed such as genre, history and controversy discussed and how they affect the world and perhaps the similarities between video games and other media. I will also be talking about how gaming is a growing media all in its own and talk about elders views on this and their beliefs and how there might be a collision between the two in which I want to solve. I want to do this by first giving my input to begin with simply talking about video games and my views on it and then want to interview some people in the college and ask what their favorite game is, if they do not play games I will ask them why and what they think of it. The overall question is I would say would be what the impact of video games is and how it helps the world.

. The target audience, I would say would be ideally people who are a little bit older perhaps 20+ of people of both gender. I think it would be interesting for elders to give their view on the topic.

. Interviews – For interviews, I would like to see others opinion on the topic so I could start up the interview with what they enjoy playing if not why not then carry on from there. I can ask them what their views are on it, and problems they may believe are caused by it. They might agree with it or not, and we can have a comparison between a younger person who plays video games and how its influenced them then switch it up to some one older and show their opinion then the audience can make out themselves what they think of video games now. This would be done in a expository type documentary which is usually what people associate with documentary, as I would be sharing my point of view and other points of view and asking a rhetorical question of what they think.

.Production – In terms of production I do not have a budget, however am fortunate enough to be able to have the needed resources possessed to be able to record footage such as the camera, tripod, sd card and computer for editing.




No comments:

Post a Comment